lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Generating a dialog through out Lizards Night.



If you´v asked me recently what have i been up to: I will answer ·personal projects· Simple and avoiding details, unless Iv got much on my mind and needy to spit it out. Then I will spiral into a narcissistic discussion with myself about Liz`s Night.


With a collection of critters, fairy bug eyed people and a potpourri of oddities that have come out of costume parties and random encounters. Its getting closer to become the melting pot of fantasy and fairy tale archetypes it has originally intended

to be.


Still, the dialog is what will guide the story line. I see no other way than printing the 500 or so usable images in this three year collection and free style it like they did in the old days.

Finally, there must be a a really fast slideshow, and a really slow slide show. This will be my work method for the storyline that will end up being a book.

Its harsh on some people when they see them selves portrayed as an evil minion or victim of one. Being sexually attractive in a photograph is a big deal now a day: I just find it generic most of the time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario